Resources and listings in this LibGuide do not indicate approval or endorsement by SERC or the Connecticut State Department of Education. The listings are provided solely as a resource of general information.
What you will find in this guide
Use the tabs above to guide you in your research at the SERC Library.
1. Before you begin...
2. Search tips (locate and access full text). How does one use quick search and advanced search? What is Boolean Logic?
3. Determine keywords or search terms (refining keywords or search terms to align with your concept).
4. SERC Library sources (catalog and journal databases).
5. Definition of credible sources.
6. Cite and manage references. Link to styleguides (see tab above).
7. Need more help? Contact a SERC librarian: email@example.com.