This guide will provide general information on bullying; how it impacts our children, schools,and community; ways to prevent bullying and other useful resources.
In addition, the growing prevalence of cyberbullying has caused families and schools great concern. Though many characteristics are similar to that of person to person attacks, so much new information on this topics warrants a separate libguide. However, two websites devoted specifically to cyberbullying (Cyberbullying Research Center and Wired Safety) have been included here.
What you will find......
1. Resources available at the SERC Library.
2. Educational articles that are popular in industry and in academia.
3. Federal and state policies on bullying.
4. Websites and agencies that provides information, activities, videos, and other helpful materials for little or no cost.
5. Impact of bullying.
6. Stories and articles on bullying.
7. A Podcast and videos on bullying.
8. Reports and studies completed recently on bullying.
Resources and listings in this LibGuide do not indicate approval or endorsement by SERC or the Connecticut State Department of Education. The listings are provided solely as a resource of general information.